CS Jailbreak What is the true meaning of a "Bad Warden" and/or a "Good Warden"

Ventesu

24/7 Spotify Addiction
=(e)=
I've always wanted to know the true meaning of a bad warden. From my 4 years worth of playing JB, I've heard this term plenty of times. The T's love to call a warden bad or terrible when they are usually toxic. But wouldn't the warden be considered a good warden if he is toxic and knows how to enforce control over the T's?

I feel that a "Good Warden" is determined if the warden knows how to control the T's from trying to rebel, Toxic or not.
A "Bad Warden" is determined if a warden can't control his/her T's and chooses their self over CT's. (Last Guard)

^^ These are my thoughts.

What are yours?

A good warden is a warden that is able to go through the round while keeping your cts and Ts alive while playing a lot of games and not giving toxic commands. A bad warden is someone who usually gives really toxic and strict commands "which are sometimes needed" and kills off half the server while only playing like a game or 2. Atleast thats my opinion and its also why i rarely ever say afk freeze

Easiest way to tell

Good Wardens can give commands like: All T's be knifing distance from cells, you can run around, look around, jump, crouch spin, you can do whatever as long as you are out of your cells and knifing distance. (MVP Wardens will even let AFKs Ts live until the Ts are moved out of cell block). Good Wardens can give commands like that and still win rounds by getting to LR.

Bad wardens: "Take one step out, face the back of your cells and afk freeze." "Shift/Crouch Walk everywhere" Takes the absolute minimum amount of winners possible from each game. These Wardens are so toxic and bad that even when they try to be hyper controlling like this, they probably still lose most of their rounds.

A good warden is a warden that is able to go through the round while keeping your cts and Ts alive while playing a lot of games and not giving toxic commands. A bad warden is someone who usually gives really toxic and strict commands "which are sometimes needed" and kills off half the server while only playing like a game or 2. Atleast thats my opinion and its also why i rarely ever say afk freeze
But the end goal of a warden is to get to 2 T's to LR tho. Even if its toxic commands. I wouldn't consider that to be a bad warden but a good one.

But the end goal of a warden is to get to 2 T's to LR tho. Even if its toxic commands. I wouldn't consider that to be a bad warden but a good one.
You are right, but getting to lr while not giving those toxic commands is a good warden. getting to lr with those toxic commands is a bad warden imo

Easiest way to tell

Good Wardens can give commands like: All T's be knifing distance from cells, you can run around, look around, jump, crouch spin, you can do whatever as long as you are out of your cells and knifing distance. (MVP Wardens will even let AFKs Ts live until the Ts are moved out of cell block). Good Wardens can give commands like that and still win rounds by getting to LR.

Bad wardens: "Take one step out, face the back of your cells and afk freeze." "Shift/Crouch Walk everywhere" Takes the absolute minimum amount of winners possible from each game. These Wardens are so toxic and bad that even when they try to be hyper controlling like this, they probably still lose most of their rounds.
But if you give too much lenient to the T's, they're just gonna rebel and even after that you would still be considered a "bad" warden.

But if you give too much lenient to the T's, they're just gonna rebel and even after that you would still be considered a "bad" warden.
Imagine thinking giving Ts and opportunity to rebel is being a "bad warden". Modern Jail player brain rot.

The only thing that truly makes a good Warden is someone that makes sure everyone is having a good time while not throwing or try-harding.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking giving Ts and opportunity to rebel is being a "bad warden". Modern Jail player brain rot.

The only thing that truly makes a good Warden is someone that makes sure everyone is having a good time while not throwing or try-harding.
but the main goal is to get to LR and letting T's rebel isn't getting to the goal so that's a bad warden imo. Especially on maps like quake, there's no being a nice warden gotta be toxic to get to LR.

but the main goal is to get to LR and letting T's rebel isn't getting to the goal so that's a bad warden imo. Especially on maps like quake, there's no being a nice warden gotta be toxic to get to LR.
That's because your idea of Warden is winning or losing. Getting to LR or not. That's an awful way to think about the role. Your goal is to have fun, and your fun should never also come at the cost of fun for others. If you have to be toxic to "win" than you shouldn't be playing a "for fun" gamemode.

ready ima teach you how to win on quake. when cells open follow my line directly into deathrun. "kill half" get into lasers "kill half" get to surf "kill half" go to bhop "kill half" if ya need another one run a mile to climb and do hard and get lr boom

I don't mind wardens using "toxic" commands as long as they are not too long or drawn out, and there is a valid reason behind the command. Bad wardens rely on AFK freeze and crouch walk commands as a crutch, while good wardens use these commands as tools when necessary. I would also consider those who are very generic to be bad wardens. They tend to issue the same commands every round, play the same games, are toxic, and have very little "warden personality". They focus solely on reaching LR, and while that is the main goal, it's also possible to be lenient and have fun with the prisoners while maintaining order and achieving LR.

That's because your idea of Warden is winning or losing. Getting to LR or not. That's an awful way to think about the role. Your goal is to have fun, and your fun should never also come at the cost of fun for others. If you have to be toxic to "win" than you shouldn't be playing a "for fun" gamemode.
Oh no its fun trust me, just wanted to put this out there.

I don't mind wardens using "toxic" commands as long as they are not too long or drawn out, and there is a valid reason behind the command. Bad wardens rely on AFK freeze and crouch walk commands as a crutch, while good wardens use these commands as tools when necessary. I would also consider those who are very generic to be bad wardens. They tend to issue the same commands every round, play the same games, are toxic, and have very little "warden personality". They focus solely on reaching LR, and while that is the main goal, it's also possible to be lenient and have fun with the prisoners while maintaining order and achieving LR.
Okay i can agree on that. Toxic commands doesn't make a warden considered bad but repetitive toxicity is.

I've always wanted to know the true meaning of a bad warden. From my 4 years worth of playing JB, I've heard this term plenty of times. The T's love to call a warden bad or terrible when they are usually toxic. But wouldn't the warden be considered a good warden if he is toxic and knows how to enforce control over the T's?

I feel that a "Good Warden" is determined if the warden knows how to control the T's from trying to rebel, Toxic or not.
A "Bad Warden" is determined if a warden can't control his/her T's and chooses their self over CT's. (Last Guard)

^^ These are my thoughts.

What are yours?
That's a good question

A bad warden gives toxic commands without reason and follows through and kills just to kill. If t's rebel 24/7 I understand that some people may do a round or two with toxic commands. But being killed for looking with ex) afk freeze or jumping with shift/crouch walk isn't fun.

Latest posts

Back