Defining what a freeday is in the rules

johnnyboy

Rookie
=(eG)=
Hello again!

This one will be a lot shorter.

I just noticed there are plenty of references to a "freeday" in the rules, however there appears to be no definition of a freeday in the definition list (or anywhere else for that matter). I think there should be a clear defintion, because a) for clarity, especially if the term "freeday" is referenced in the rules numerous times, and b) I have had scenarios where a ST is given a freeday and they think they can run into T secrets because of that, when clearly that is not the case, i.e. it will remove all ambiguity.

In any case I don't think there is NOT a reason to add a clear defintion of freeday to the rules list; I would definitely find it helpful!

-johnny boy

Freeday used to be defined by code in the game but that feature hasn't been added yet. It probably will be in the future.

Honestly, a "freeday" is pretty self-explanatory if you ask me. We try to avoid adding thing after thing to the rules in a futile effort to make them easier to understand and as short as possible for new players coming in.
Thanks for the suggestion tho. I am sure this will be rectified in the code at some point.

Freeday used to be defined by code in the game but that feature hasn't been added yet. It probably will be in the future.

Honestly, a "freeday" is pretty self-explanatory if you ask me. We try to avoid adding thing after thing to the rules in a futile effort to make them easier to understand and as short as possible for new players coming in.
Thanks for the suggestion tho. I am sure this will be rectified in the code at some point.
No problem then, thank you for reading anyway :)

Latest posts

Back