I made one post
=(e)=
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS2

Short description of the bug
Map Glitch on JB_Minecraft_Beta

Detailed description of the bug
Hello,
The last two times that I was on this map, I had a glitch where all the textures were in the wrong spot and I could see through walls. I tried reloading my client entirely and nothing worked even a system reboot, not sure if anyone else has faced this issue. I believe this issue may occur after a server crash. Attached is a video highlighting the issue that I faced.

Thanks!

Nvm, it's too large so I'll just add this screenshot

Attachments

• image_2024-04-03_130512245.png
    image_2024-04-03_130512245.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Hi,

This looks like a transient (random) bug with Counter-Strike 2, which is out of our scope.
However, I'll leave this open in case it is a recurring issue with this map. If anyone else has this issue on any map, please let us know by replying to this ticket.

Thanks for the report!

E eGirl This is most likely a glitch caused from playing the april fools version of the map. I believe you can fix it by deleting the .vpk file for the map located which should be located: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\730\3199880970". 3199880970 is the workshop id for mcbeta, once you delete it, it should be fine the next time you hop on the server. You could also try downloading the map from the workshop and running it locally and that might fix it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3199880970

E eGirl This is most likely a glitch caused from playing the april fools version of the map. I believe you can fix it by deleting the .vpk file for the map located which should be located: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\730\3199880970". 3199880970 is the workshop id for mcbeta, once you delete it, it should be fine the next time you hop on the server. You could also try downloading the map from the workshop and running it locally and that might fix it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3199880970
That worked, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back