Finally...1000+ hours!

Immaculate

Don't worry, be happy!
Senior Manager
It was a matter of months I had a mere 150 hours played on CS:GO/CS:2 after having the game since it's release. It's never been my main, but it was almost embarrassing as I often heard, "You have 6000 hours in Source but only 150 in GO?". I decided to at least put some time into the game with a goal of hitting at least 1000 hours. I reached my goal last night. My overall Counter-Strike hours played looks much more balanced now. It was fun playing with friends who love the game.

Several who knows me on Steam and know my preference for CS:Source sent me joking messages ranging from "Careful Boomer" and "Not you!!!", to "Is someone hacking this account?". They were funny. I will admit it was a bit more toxic and intolerant of noobs like myself than I ever thought it would be but I improved and the criticism lessened. I'm still trash but more often than not I'm not on the bottom of the final scoreboard and no longer lead the team in the "Most Deaths" stat and I can add my clan tag back as I took it off not to stain the name of eGO. All in all it was fun, but Source is still my home. But yeah, the journey was fun. Now I'm going to give Jailbreak a run. (y)

hours.png

I decided to at least put some time into the game with a goal of hitting at least 1000 hours. I reached my goal last night. My overall Counter-Strike hours played looks much more balanced now.

To think if you wouldve put the hours into csgo you wouldve realized its better than source.

Latest posts

Back