Announcement INTRODUCING THE ABC QUEST LINE!

GrumpyCatJen

Grumpiest Cat
Senior Manager
πŸŽ‰
πŸ”₯
INTRODUCING THE ABC QUEST LINE!
πŸ”₯
πŸŽ‰
πŸš€

Are you ready to embark on an adventure that's never been dared before on our Minecraft server? Brace yourselves for the ultimate challenge: the ABC quest line!

πŸ’‘
What's the buzz all about? Prepare to be blown away as you dive into a quest like no other, where you'll hunt down and deliver 1 of every item in Minecraft Survival from A to Z. Can you imagine the thrill of being the FIRST to conquer this unprecedented feat?

🎁
But wait, there's more! With each completed quest of 10 items, you'll unlock a treasure trove of 10 Random Crate Keys! Unleash these keys for a shot at jaw-dropping rewards, including coveted God enchanted items that'll revolutionize your gameplay.

πŸ†
And for the bold souls who rise to the challenge and conquer the ABC quest line in our 1.20 server, prepare to be immortalized! We're crafting a one-of-a-kind award on the forums to honor those who dare to dream big and achieve the impossible.

πŸ‘«
Rally your friends and allies for an epic journey of camaraderie and triumph! Together, you'll forge unforgettable memories as you tackle the ABC quest line as a united force.

πŸ’°
Not feeling the quest? No problem! Think of the endless possibilities to rake in riches by supplying fellow players with the items they'll need to conquer their own quests. With your newfound wealth, unleash your creativity and build the most awe-inspiring structures our Minecraft server has ever witnessed!

πŸ”₯
Don't miss out on the chance to make history, seize glory, and carve your name into the chronicles of Minecraft legend. The ABC quest line awaits... are you ready?

there seems to be a bug in quest abc#73 you cant actually get a large fern by cutting as it drops small ferns when you do. EDIT it seems that this item is available in some village loot chests i havent found any yet but off we go to look
also there is a bug with the warrior crate that if you win a horn of any variety it wont give it to you.
thats all for now in the whining department. love the quest by the way.:)

Last edited:
there seems to be a bug in quest abc#73 you cant actually get a large fern by cutting as it drops small ferns when you do. EDIT it seems that this item is available in some village loot chests i havent found any yet but off we go to look
also there is a bug with the warrior crate that if you win a horn of any variety it wont give it to you.
I will let Jen know.

1712280085768.png

I hope this helps! :)

I think I have also fixed the Goat Horn problem... I hope...

oops found another bug. on some of the quests that require enchanted books the quest is not accepting all the books listed. specifically abc 47. i dont know if its a problem with the quest or the books.
sorry to be whinning again. lol consider me an unofficial beta tester.

oops found another bug. on some of the quests that require enchanted books the quest is not accepting all the books listed. specifically abc 47. i dont know if its a problem with the quest or the books.
sorry to be whinning again. lol consider me an unofficial beta tester.
also abc 51 has two books it wont take. abc 52 has one

Last edited:
sorry jen found anotherone.
quest abc027 wont accept the cod bucket. i have tried a pregathered one and a fresh one ,no go.
maybe from the name change where the item is actually a bucket of cod.

i found one more. the lumberjack quest took the 64 warped stem i bought from a shop but didn`t count them.
hate to bug you but they were expensive. Edit. never mind i read i wrong ,it did give credit for collecting not chopping them. lol Duhhh.

Last edited:
sorry jen found anotherone.
quest abc027 wont accept the cod bucket. i have tried a pregathered one and a fresh one ,no go.
maybe from the name change where the item is actually a bucket of cod.
thank you for fixing this issue.

Latest posts

Back