Not open for further replies.

Nekkk

Thread Junky
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS2

Short description of the bug
Jump issue in-cell game jb_undertale

Detailed description of the bug
There is an in-cell game on jb_undertale that doesn't allow the player to jump and he has to follow a line and get to the end. Last time I finished this game, I got teleported and I was still not able to jump (as if I was still in the in-cell game). The very next round, I was still not able to jump.

While I'm exposing this issue, I spawned in this so called cell and I've got the same problem. I have to reconnect each time to remove the issue. I don't know if I'm the only one to face this

Tocuhing a ladder should fix your gravity, there is a ladder added in that cell just for that.
Also from my knowledge this is only a client side visual bug, for other players you are actually jumping normally. Pretty much its a CS2 thing, there are no known fixes as of now except the one that i mentioned.

Tocuhing a ladder should fix your gravity, there is a ladder added in that cell just for that.
Also from my knowledge this is only a client side visual bug, for other players you are actually jumping normally. Pretty much its a CS2 thing, there are no known fixes as of now except the one that i mentioned.
kinda a roundabout way to fix it but couldn’t you just remove the no jump garbage and just make a tp trigger above the line so you can’t jump instead?

What is the scope of your bug report?
CS2

Short description of the bug
Jump issue in-cell game jb_undertale

Detailed description of the bug
There is an in-cell game on jb_undertale that doesn't allow the player to jump and he has to follow a line and get to the end. Last time I finished this game, I got teleported and I was still not able to jump (as if I was still in the in-cell game). The very next round, I was still not able to jump.

While I'm exposing this issue, I spawned in this so called cell and I've got the same problem. I have to reconnect each time to remove the issue. I don't know if I'm the only one to face this
Yeah, it was doing that for me too. Depending where i would tp from, i would just run to the closest ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back