• Yes

• No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnnyboy

Rookie
=(eG)=
Hello.

I think the current system where it's a freeday after the Warden dies is unsuitable. It becomes extremely easy for the Prisoners to rebel once the Warden dies. I think when the Warden dies the previous given command should apply, or if it's a command like "follow the warden" and the warden dies, then the Prisoners should do the previous command to the best of their ability and if they can't then they should freeze.

This is just a suggestion at the end of the day but I'd like to know what you guys think. I've seen many rounds instantly end purely because the first Warden dies, majority of T's either rush the gun or try to rebel, and the next warden claims and says "afk freeze", but because for some reason the T's have a 3 second grace period before they decide if they wanna follow the command or not, it's uncontrollable...

johnny

I don't think having a warden death sound changes the fact that when the first Warden dies and all the T's run in any direction they want, it becomes difficult for CT's to regain control because even if a new warden gives a command to freeze the T's have 3 seconds to react (which I think is another issue in itself).

I don't think having a warden death sound changes the fact that when the first Warden dies and all the T's run in any direction they want, it becomes difficult for CT's to regain control because even if a new warden gives a command to freeze the T's have 3 seconds to react (which I think is another issue in itself).
wrong again, its hard for cts bc cts dont know when wardens dead and when new warden is picked its hard to tell the command because of the mute system not being a thing

Ideally CTs should be positioning away from the stack in the first place so as to not get rebelled on. Once sound cues are in and CTs learn how to play the game, it’ll stabilize and be like how it was in CS:GO, which was perfect in balancing.

The warden position is valuable because of the chaos it creates when he dies. This is why CTs should be protecting and guarding the warden. Without the freeday, warden wouldn't mean much but someone barking out orders.

Do agree that the death sound would be helpful tho

Reactions: MS
Like everyone else said, once the warden death sound and proper T mute plugins are in place, it should be fine and work as normal. JB is just kinda shambles rn because of the lack of plugins and influx of new players. CT's are worse than in csgo, because less plugins = harder to play guard. No markers (currently), no ST, no warden death sound, no plugin to mute T's whenever someone takes warden, etc. I promise the system is balanced, it'll just take some time for things to return to how they used to be.

me when the prisoners that are supposed to rebel do the rebelling thing
Eye popping emoticon Stock Vector by ©yayayoyo 124005550

Aside from no Warden Death sound, there is also no automatic mute system after Warden dies and a new Warden is chosen which helped ALOT with controlling the round.

Right now there is mayhem in controlling the round after warden died because of the lack of plug ins and features we used to have in CSGO.

Don't worry, when all the things will be fixed (death warden sound/mute system) everything is gonna make sense.
However, the fact that the prisoners can run away after the warden dies has always been like this.
Sometimes it leads to impossible retake situation but it is what it is. It just comes to the guards to play it smart

Latest posts

Back