bug with some quests

lennyb

Rookie
=(eGO)=
hi guys just in case it isn`t supposed to be . the quests that ask you to cut cactus makes your cactus disappear. even if you take it out of a chest it vanishes.
also the quest to make 1000 green dyes the dyes disappear after you take them out. ( not a big deal as what would i do with that many green dyes ) . it does coumt the cactuses and dyes toward your total but not the ones you take out of a chest. cancelling a quest puts it back to normal. later

That's because it's actively collecting them for the quest. They aren't disappearing. They are being collected for the quest.

thank you for your reply.
it was also taking any of the previously harvested cactus that i picked out of my chests but not counting them towards my quest totals . i didn`t expect them to count but they were lost .
i also noticed that the phantom menace quest went up to 47 while i was killing other mobs and i got the quest done by only killing 5

phantom menace should be fixed now. As for the cactus, can you do a ticket in the discord and then send some screen shots to show what the progress is showing and tell us how much it should have gone up?

Latest posts

Back