Stepping out For a Bit

flake

Poster
Hi my lovely EGO GAMERS OF JB As you saw the title i stepp out from EGO for A Bit For the reason its 1 Because i broke my headphones so i have to save money to buy new headphones and 2 for school i have to focus to school so i will not playing on any EGO Servers And i will miss you all boys (EDGEGAMERS) I will not be fully stepping out Anyways GoodBye By Little Kid Flake From Greece

Attachments

• 24mag-tip-articleLarge.jpg
    24mag-tip-articleLarge.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi my lovely EGO GAMERS OF JB As you saw the title i stepp out from EGO for A Bit For the reason its 1 Because i broke my headphones so i have to save money to buy new headphones and 2 for school i have to focus to school so i will not playing on any EGO Servers And i will miss you all boys (EDGEGAMERS) I will not be fully stepping out Anyways GoodBye By Little Kid Flake From Greece
Man sorry to hear about the microphone, that sucks.

Focus on school, it will take you far. eGO isnt going anywhere so whenever you can join again.

I'll miss u flake, if u need some headphones I'm sure some of us could help you out. But definitely focus on school, its much more imporant than jailbreak, lol. We'll always be here whenever you decide to come back. Make sure to eat plenty of gyros for me :)

Last edited:
I'll miss u flake, if u need some headphones I'm sure some of us could help you out. But definitely focus on school, its much more imporant than jailbreak, lol. We'll always be here whenever you decide to come back. Make sure to eat plenty of gyros for me :)
I ate yesterday bruh

Latest posts

Back