Fatal

Rookie
=(eGO)=
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS2

Short description of the bug
Util and Rounds

Detailed description of the bug
Some users are complaining as our Rounds are only set to like 4-6 rounds until map changes which maps feel very short. Is there anyway to set it to the normal 16 rounds and or 12 at the least?

Secondly when on Ct or T we cannot equip Util and Use it at all?

Lastly, Some Users can't become Warden even after being Verified aswell a being on CT?

Last edited:
Added Bugs:

When in Water if you go all the way Down you cant swim back up, so basically you drown. Secondly, The LR menu works but you cant initiate any LR games, like it doesnt work. Lastly, We cant map vote either.

Fatal Fatal

Thanks for reporting these issues. I can provide some answers for the bugs listed:

• I've already put in a request to increase map timer. It was currently set to 20 mins which has made maps feel super short.

• Make sure you have "Cycle Grenades" binded under Keyboard/Mouse settings. Ive also experienced issues where cycling through grenades doesn't work and I have to resort to pressing the specific number the grenade is binded to. For example, decoy grenade for me is binded at 9 and I have to press 9 in order to equip versus the regular nade cycling how I am used to. I am unsure if this is a Valve/CS issue or a server specific issue

• If you are binding your Warden command (!w) to a say command, i.e bind k "say !w", it will not queue to Warden. Instead you have to bind k css_w in order to be able to use the Warden command with a bind. Manually typing !w or /w should work, please let me know if it doesnt. Again, Im not sure if this is a Valve/CS or server issue.

• From my understanding, getting stuck at the bottom of a body of water, such a pool, is a Valve/CS issue. Currently, our mappers have been including ladders in places like pools to temporarily alleviate this issue.

• LR and Map voting is still a work in progress.

There is still a ton of work to be done before the CS2 JB server is even close to how we used to have the CSGO Jb server. Tech has been working overtime since everything such as the plug-ins and commands have to be written from scratch. The server is still very much a work in progress, stay tuned for more updates!

Added Bugs:

Individuals can Claim Warden a Previous Round Ahead and then have it the following round.|

When the Map is over, there is a Pick Sides Screen that just overlays the map Voting ability, get the of that screen for good as its not needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back