Game Overview - Lethal Company

lethalCompanyGO Busterv2.png

Game Overview - Lethal Company

Lethal Company is a fantastic co-op game in which you and your friends fight against some spooky monsters as futuristic mercenaries. Your main goal as a mercenary is to extract various scrap pieces from around the facility and to sell them to meet a quota that is given to you. Your given 3 to 5 days to meet the quota or else you and your team get ejected out of an airlock.

This game features proximity chat so it gives an even greater sense of immersion in the game as the proximity chat even bends and echoes around doors and rooms.

Spare
I like the simplicity of it, how many funny timing moments there are, and this game has proximity chat which makes it a lot more fun. There's nothing I really dislike because there are a lot of mods that fix those issues (mods are easy to install and use). Very fun, especially with the more players you have. The map layout is random every time so it seems pretty new each time you play. I never get bored when playing. 100% would recommend it to others. 100% would recommend it to others.
5 ⭐

santa
I head about lethal through milo and a couple people that I regularly hang out with. The worst thing about the game is when you die really early into the game and have to sit for a long time, or the big giant. he always kills me. The best part of the game is the mobs, they have a pretty big variety of mobs which keeps the game interesting. The game is more intense than spooky but when you get to higher quotas and harder maps it can become both. This game is fun but in my opinion it is best played with a big group of around 5-12 players. I would 100% recommend this game. It is super fun and with the creators putting out updates this game will only become more and more fun. 4.5 only loses half a star because it can get a little bit repetitive but when in a big group its not as bad.
4.5 ⭐

Jayy
I've seen streamers play it and then my friend group suggested we give it a try. (Didn't like) The lack of purpose, as it just seems like its the same thing over and over again. It would be a lot better if there were specific things you need to acquire or potentially kill in order to move onto the next day and so forth. Yes very (spooky and intense), especially the proxy voice-chat as other people's distant scream would often scare others. It is a very cool concept of a game, it does need some sort of mission system of sort with specific tasks to make it more enjoyable. I would 100% recommend it to others if they have a couple friends they can play it with that would be down to play the game with voice-activation as it makes it much more hilarious to play.
3.5 out of 5 (If I had to round up or down it would be more of a 3).
3⭐

Garrett
I heard about it through social media, didn't think much of it until I saw some funny clips on Youtube. The thing I like the most about the game is the modding community as well as the proximity voice chat. I wouldn't say I really dislike anything in particular about the game, but I do wish it was more cost effective/feasible to get to some of the later moons earlier in the game. I'd also like to see a bigger variation in the environment of each moon, there are a few unique monsters you'll encounter on the later moons, but mostly it feels the same once you are in the dungeon. I'd say its a horror-comedy, sometimes (especially when you first start) things are scary, but after a bit you adapt to their movements and get used to most of the monsters. Great game to play with friends, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it if you don't have anyone else to play with or are attempting to join public games.
4.5⭐

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz ; Shader Model 5
Graphics: NVIDIA GForce GTX 1050
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Art: @Buster | Writing: @Golden, @whnheaven | Interviewer: Immaculate Immaculate

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Instagram | TikTok | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Latest posts

Back