-Luke-

Rookie
=(eGO)=
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:S

Short description of the bug
CSS Dust 2 server currently offline/crash

Detailed description of the bug
Server crashed about an hour ago and has been offline since.

Daddy Succ Daddy Succ

Thank you for the quick turnaround!

The server is back online, but I don't think the gameme stats are tracking at the moment. When I type 'rank' 'session' or 'place' it doesn't show anything on the server and the MOTD/rule list is also not loading upon entering the server.

Edit: Also reporting several lag spikes and server disruptions today, so far I've experienced 3 where it is just silent and still for 15 seconds and then reconnects itself, but some people get disconnected during this lag.

Last edited:
Still lagging for a minute and comes back or just crashing.
It's happening once or twice a game now where it freezes for a minute or crashes completely. The teamflash plugin is not working, but I think the dedicated supporter colors and gameme is.

As of 3:20PM EST the server is still crashing and freezing regularly, TB 12 and 11b-retired firstblood also reporting server crashes from this morning even after the forced restart. All plugins seem to be functional, but the server is unstable.

Could not edit original post, excuse double-post.

I moved the server to a new container system which should hopefully make the pesky network witches go away. No idea why but stuff was transiently not routing properly which caused the server to be randomly unreachable (though, the server itself stays up and doesnt crash)

I finished the move last night after you posted T TB 12 - if you could let me know how it fares tonight I would appreciate it

It was noticeably alot better yesterday. Some of the game me stats including mine didnt carry over though
Was it your whole stats that didnt carry over or just your stats during this weeks instability?

Essentially there were two eGO dust2 servers (dont ask how) fighting each other for access to the steam server list, so when one rebooted, the other would die and yall would ping pong between the two - I am thinking that ping ponging caused those stats to be thrown into the void

Was it your whole stats that didnt carry over or just your stats during this weeks instability?

Essentially there were two eGO dust2 servers (dont ask how) fighting each other for access to the steam server list, so when one rebooted, the other would die and yall would ping pong between the two - I am thinking that ping ponging caused those stats to be thrown into the void

Yeah i saw the 2 servers. It wasnt until things got switched to the new one that the stats got messed up. They were down all day Sunday for me. Some people said their stats were down while others said they were up. Its kind of a strange issue

It appears the server issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, it appears all points made during the server issue are lost.

Please report any future stability issues.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back