DAY 72 NO JB ?????

slain

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐                          i‎‎‎‎‎magine
So is anyone actually doing something?? Or is it more just, we are "working on it" ????? :eek:

Any much longer I doubt anyone will return... We can ship something super easily.

We just need a couple maps,
You can implement an easy LR script with text commands instead of UI menus...
Warden weight system doesn't matter, let the first person to input command be the warden.
!rebel functionality doesn't matter for now
Markers and !paint are irrelevant for the time being as well... wardens can use sprays or point of interest commands to instruct prisoners

You get people back in on the basic premise of the game mode and things can be adjusted or added as time goes....
There is no logical excuse, besides people being too busy playing hogwarts or minecraft or changing the forum banner.

End of an era I guess

Last edited:
slain slain You seem very avid to want Jailbreak back. Fortunately, we have teams you can join to help expedite the process and not have to complain about "nothing being done" anymore! You can help on a technical side by applying for our Tech Team, or help clear the roadblock and join the Mapping Team to get some ported and ready to go for CS2 JB. :)

slain slain You seem very avid to want Jailbreak back. Fortunately, we have teams you can join to help expedite the process and not have to complain about "nothing being done" anymore! You can help on a technical side by applying for our Tech Team, or help clear the roadblock and join the Mapping Team to get some ported and ready to go for CS2 JB. :)
ARE YOU GONNA PAY ME?

1702567941388.png

So is anyone actually doing something?? Or is it more just, we are "working on it" ????? :eek:

Any much longer I doubt anyone will return... We can ship something super easily.

We just need a couple maps,
You can implement an easy LR script with text commands instead of UI menus...
Warden weight system doesn't matter, let the first person to input command be the warden.
!rebel functionality doesn't matter for now
Markers and !paint are irrelevant for the time being as well... wardens can use sprays or point of interest commands to instruct prisoners

You get people back in on the basic premise of the game mode and things can be adjusted or added as time goes....
There is no logical excuse, besides people being too busy playing hogwarts or minecraft or changing the forum banner.

End of an era I guess
sounds like ur whole life is jailbreak

Don’t worry, an exciting breaking news post will be made in a day or two.

"Prepare for a revelation that hints at a significant announcement, only to discover it's a precursor to an upcoming, seemingly insignificant revelation. Anticipation builds, leading to an unexpected twist in the form of a seemingly future announcement on the horizon, foreshadowing another announcement"
🧐

🤔

Last edited:
Damn slain slain i know you are addicted to JB just not this bad haha.

JB will come when tech is done working on it stuff like that takes time since everything needs to be done from scratch.

Even if jailbreak is brought back. The CS2 playerbase along with the Jb playerbase died significantly because of how valve launched CS2.

JB will end up like minigames gamemode probs just better to leave it the past. would be cool to play it one last time

Latest posts

Back