Have you tried out Counter-Strike 2 yet?

Have you tried out Counter-Strike 2 yet?

• Yes

• No

• Total voters
Tried it, its Garbage Operations 2 imho.
I have been a Beta Tester since CS Beta 5.2.
Seems Valve made some mistakes with the Franchise since I last helped them in 1999-2006.
CSGO was the wrong game to port to the Source 2 engine. For years they were playing with the engine for CSGO. Since 2015. Trying to add little parts of it to the Source 1 engine. They hit a roadblock about a year ago. And decided to fully port it to the Source 2 engine. Instead of moving their Franchise #1 blockbuster FPS CS.

Calling CSGO2, CS2 is an insult to the Franchise. The way that Valve allowed their Dev Team to overwrite the original CSGO with CSGO2. And not make a new unique app/gameID, with a new product. Is a sign of Amateur Development on behalf of Valve Software/Corporation.

I dont like the way Valve Dev Teams have gone downhill since 2013.

First, you must understand. CSGO was made by Community Devs.
Cheaters. Who were scripting Hacks for CSS.

CSS was way too hard for them without cheating. So they modded it, dumbed it down ( randomizer, anti-aimbot mechanics, recoil mechanics. ). Added WAY, WAY too much engine scripting. Causing many new bugs, vulnerabilities, and exploits to be possible. Added a store interface straight from Mobile Games Development. Stole some programming from other games ( startup animated main page, end of match scoreboard. ). Added that bloated matchmaking, and rank & tier system ( Straight out of CoD:MW ). And caused Friends to no longer be able to play with one another. Messed the NetCode all up, adding server polling after matchmaking, while trying to connect. Removing the Master Server List polling, when YOU chose BEFORE joining anything. Which ultimately slowed the pace of the game down way, way too much ( at least for me. ). Then they got caught with that skins gambling scam. Not to mention all those changes to the Hitboxes to make it easier to get frags in CSGO/CSGO2. Now they have that mobile gaming " Loot box " with Purchased keys gambling. Which will have to be removed once Congress passes the new " Loot box Legislation ".

I wont play CSGO2. The engine, Source 2. Has a horrible rendering system. Its using Dx12 D3D with Vulkan API. Basically, you are loading TWO separate rendering engines in CSGO2. Which is why you need the latest and greatest comp/cpu/gpu to have anywhere near decent FPS. And why there are so many bugs in the engine, and the CSS MOD CSGO2.

It's been on my radar for a while now! I remember diving into it a few months back, and boy, was it a blast! The revamped graphics and new gameplay mechanics breathed fresh life into the series. But you know what added that extra oomph? Discovering the https://skin.land/market/ for CS2 skins! It's like stepping into a virtual fashion show for weapons. I snagged this sleek black skin for my favorite rifle – felt like a total badass on the battlefield.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back