Toilet paper...I can't possibly be the only one who does this, am I?

Immaculate

Don't worry, be happy!
Senior Manager
The truth is my toilet paper used to often sit on the back of the tank. To me this has always been the most logical place. No debates of over or under, no searching around or having to get that rolling speed going without the sheets before I want to. Just reach and there it is. My Honey Bunny used to get so annoyed and insisted this must be a guy thing along with leaving the toilet seat up. I can accept the latter but the former just makes so much more sense and doesn't waste time fiddling with or re-loading tp holders and rings. I'm the only male in a house of 3 females. I have chosen to join the lady of the house's position as I want a happy life. Now I remain silent but sometimes mumble to myself one word..."ridiculous."

Am I alone on this?

Screenshot 2023-11-11 134940.png

you see in europe you'd be placing the paper over the flush buttons
but yeah, i think your the odd man out here

I'm a guy and I would have to disagree. If you're standing up after using the restroom is obviously easier to pick it up right there in front on you . However, for women this would be different I imagine its annoying to have to turn around and reach behind you instead of having it within view.

The truth is my toilet paper used to often sit on the back of the tank. To me this has always been the most logical place. No debates of over or under, no searching around or having to get that rolling speed going without the sheets before I want to. Just reach and there it is. My Honey Bunny used to get so annoyed and insisted this must be a guy thing along with leaving the toilet seat up. I can accept the latter but the former just makes so much more sense and doesn't waste time fiddling with or re-loading tp holders and rings. I'm the only male in a house of 3 females. I have chosen to join the lady of the house's position as I want a happy life. Now I remain silent but sometimes mumble to myself one word..."ridiculous."

Am I alone on this?

View attachment 18502
nice pic

i used to do that when i come home from partying becausei would just sit the wrong way on the toilet aswell may aswell do it with the toilet roll...

but now its just hanging with a least a 3 piece paper to chip off, and it has to be smooth and not sand paper for the toilet paper

Latest posts

Back