I must confess.

Immaculate

Don't worry, be happy!
Senior Manager
Without question I am a committed and fiercely loyal CS: Source player Dedicated Supporter. I enjoy the game and moreover our community of players and it's fun and exciting environment that make eGO's Dust 2 server the #1 Source server in the U.S.A. and it's territories. That being said, for some reason I've enjoyed playing CS2 of late. This is kind of strange for me because I didn't really like CS:GO at all. I found the movements of GO cumbersome and slow which was in obvious contrast to the quicker and more generally satisfying movement of CS: Source.

Yes, I'm just surprised because in 9 years until recently I amassed a total of 125 hours on GO. Since the opening of CS2 I'm surprised that my total hours are now at 229. At this rate CS2 might crack my list of backup games in the fairly near future. More games is always a good thing. (y)

But remember, Source > CS2 ;)
[104.128.58.206:27015 | DUST2]

I went into CS2 with around 3400-3500 hours or something like that. I play much less now than I did before; something about CS2 just feels... off.

I'm just waiting for the CS2 server for TTT to arrive and then I'll be back at it.

I went into CS2 with around 3400-3500 hours or something like that. I play much less now than I did before; something about CS2 just feels... off.

I'm just waiting for the CS2 server for TTT to arrive and then I'll be back at it.
You know what, I've heard regular CS:GO players say this. Obviously I'm to as familiar so I can't tell a difference but I hear this quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back