[CS:GO EVENT] - Jailbreak | Sunday October 29th & Monday October 30th

CSGO EVENTS.jpg

Upcoming CS:GO Event

Jailbreak will be hosted on Sunday, October 29ths & Monday October 30th

4:00pm PST / 5:00pm MST / 6:00pm CST / 7:00pm EST

Host: @Jacko & 404 Notfound 404 Notfound

Event Description
Hop in the CSGO Legacy Server and discord for some Jailbreak maps like jb_minecraft_beta_spooky!
Can I still play on CS:GO servers?
Yes! Right click on your game in steam. Select Properties -> Beta -> Beta Participation (drop-down) -> csgo_legacy. After a small download, you should now be given an option to play either CS2 or CS:GO when launching. (If you do not see this option, you may need to go to General -> Launch Options (drop-down) -> Ask When Starting Game.

Does EdgeGamers support CS2?
Not Yet. Tech is working on porting our core plugin functionality to MetaMod, which will enable us to support Counter-Strike 2 with full moderation capabilities. This is no simple task that requires analyzing and reverse-engineering needles in haystacks.
We do not have an ETA for when this will be finished.

Counter-Strike is a core part of EdgeGamer's DNA, and we're not going anywhere anytime soon.
We're extremely excited to see the future of Counter-Strike community servers with the incredible capabilities of the Source 2 engine.
We plan on continuing to host regular events for each supported CS server until we get CS2 community servers up and running!

Jailbreak Server
104.128.58.156:27015

Don't forget to join our CS Steam Group, notifications for events will be posted on both Discord and Steam

Writer: @Jacko I Art: @Media

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube |
TikTok

I was honestly really sad when community servers went away when CS2 dropped. I had no clue there was a legacy version. Cant wait to play some jailbreak like the good old days

I was honestly really sad when community servers went away when CS2 dropped. I had no clue there was a legacy version. Cant wait to play some jailbreak like the good old days
All servers are still online on the legacy versions! They're a little low on population but, events like these and groups getting together to fill it can make it a good time while CS2 is being worked on.

Fantastic event hosted by @Jacko and 404 Notfound 404 Notfound . I had a blast this first day of the event, It's a real shame that Valve is basically giving up on community servers. Tonight showed me they are making a mistake, I can't wait for tomorrow and I'll definitely be bringing some of my old Jailbreak friends tomorrow for the last day of the event.

Fantastic event hosted by @Jacko and 404 Notfound 404 Notfound . I had a blast this first day of the event, It's a real shame that Valve is basically giving up on community servers. Tonight showed me they are making a mistake, I can't wait for tomorrow and I'll definitely be bringing some of my old Jailbreak friends tomorrow for the last day of the event.
Eventually and hopefully soon our community servers will be available on cs2. For the time being these events are here to keep the community together. Glad you had fun looking forward to seeing you and your friends tonight. 🤣 make sure you all read the rules 🤣

Latest posts

Back