JB Savant gives opinion on JB bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GucciGang

I made one post
Before you read what I have to say read Chunky Chez’s message on the unban petition thread and then the responses. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about either but what that mf said is like 99.9% correct. To think that second chances shouldn't be given out to those you can be more lenient on is kinda crazy, especially for cs2 release. Cheaters and racists are really the only 2 categories I see hard permas on. But to say assholes, jerks, and griefers should stay perma banned is wild. If there was a vote for players I'd put my money on that 99% would vote for more lenient unbans in those categories. people can change 🍔🍑🍆👽🛸💯🙏

To think that second chances shouldn't be given out to those you can be more lenient on is kinda crazy, especially for cs2 release
Has real “I deserve a second chance because the servers are fun now” energy.

Many players who are currently permanently banned chose the instant-gratification option to evade, demonstrating they are unable to accept the consequences of their actions.

We are not going to go light on people just because they cannot process that something bad has happened to them. In my book, that’s called enabling bad behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back