Israel and CS2

Calvary

I made one post
=(e)=
hey ppl its ur boy from JB Calv, first i had some people asking me on steam and i couldnt get to them. as you guys know im jew and i serve in the israeli army. ive lost some of my friends and close people. me and my family are all fine as of now thank god. right now im very injured from the fights i had (got stabbed twice by israeli arabs not hamas) so im staying at home for now which is realy sad for me cause id rather go out and fight for my people and my country, but thats all about me for now.
secondly i wanted to ask since im probably gonna be home for a while and CS2 is out is there any eGO servers still going? or its still on GO ( i dont know how to load GO so if so would help to get there) hope everyone is doing well luv u stay safe <3

I'm sorry to hear about the situation, and I hope you recover swiftly from your injuries!

The servers are still accessible! Go to CS2 in your library, go to properties and then betas. Opt into the csgo-demo-viewer beta, and after about an 11gb download, the game will present you with a launch option whenever you boot it up. Simply select the demo-viewer option, and head over to the community server browser and you're all set!

Keep fightin' the good fight and stay safe brother!

Hey Sturm!!
well turns out the people in the military needed me anyway at all cost. 3 days after this post i went back there and just now finally im back home for abit!
me myself doing okay with not much physical strain since i still struggle with the injuries, doing more of backup stuff in my unit... things cooled down abit on ground so there is not much to say or update!
Anyways having some chill time before going back. wish everyone a good week take care and il keep updating <3

Latest posts

Back