CS Jailbreak Legal MFKs: Killing everyone in the first game.

novajourney

nova
=(e)=
I feel that a big problem with jailbreak right now is that too many people are being killed way too early in the round, which makes it so only a minority of the players are still alive to play out the rest of the round. On rounds where Ts don't rebel and CTs are able to make it to a game, the most common games being played are on the iffy side of whether or not they should be played first. I'm referring to games like deathcube on almost any map, or spleef on minecraft_beta, or deathrun on quake and spy v spy. These games are often played first in a round, and the warden can't actually stop the game in time to guarantee they kill only half of the prisoners. On top of that, these games don't really require any skill to play, and a skilled player can die as easily as a new player in these games. There's almost no way to predict the path of the cube in deathcube, or to survive spleef, and the only way to win deathrun is to let all the bolder plays go first and activate the traps. I feel like these games are quick ways to kill a lot of Ts so a warden can handle them easier, effectively making them an MFK machine. In my opinion, these games shouldn't be played first because they're luck based and the warden can not guarantee the survival of half of the prisoners. What do you think?

These games are fine as they are. (with the exception of TNT run)

Deathcrate is a long debated game regarding luck, but it is not entirely dependent on it.

TNT Run on mcbeta was supposed to be removed but someone reverted the stripper change blocking the buttons; the game is known to be a problem and will be changed with CS2.

Deathrun is not luck-based in any way. You will barely ever see a warden forcing you to pursue a trap from the back, so you can just wait and not die (or just go, most traps on most deathruns can be ran past without dying if you’re smart enough).

Sure, mistakes happen and sometimes a few extra people die (especially regarding deathcrate and tnt run, not so much deathrun), but that doesn’t mean the way rounds are played needs to be changed. There’s a point in jailbreak where you just have to wait for the next round; instead of imposing on fine rules regarding the way rounds are played, we’re better off making sure a round is moving at all times without delay to let spectators play again.

Latest posts

Back