Hunt for 2016-2017 Winter Map CSGO TTT [5 FREE S&box KEYS IF FOUND]

dimmadomus

New Poster
I'm trying to find a map that I played back in my CSGO TTT days, it might be lost media at this point but it is definitely not on gamebanana or the steam workshop.

The map is a single wooden house in a winter setting. It was a medium house in a similar style to ttt_coldblow_beta2 (It could potentially be an older version of this map). It had three floors and heavy winter atmosphere. I believe it was set at night.

I have 5 s&box keys up for grabs for the first person to find me a map file for this or any substantial information that points me in the right direction of the map.

It is not:
Apehouse
Nipperhouse
coldblow_b2
home alone
winter edge

DM me on discord @mikeugh if you have any information, I will only check this forum periodically.
If you make your post here please include a screenshot of the map you're suggesting.

Thank you for your help guys.

The map is a single wooden house in a winter setting. It was a medium house in a similar style to ttt_coldblow_beta2 (It could potentially be an older version of this map). It had three floors and heavy winter atmosphere. I believe it was set at night.
By any chance did this map have atmosphere changes where it would go from foggy to not foggy?

The map in question is Manor_Night
image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back