CS Jailbreak BHOP Spy vs Spy 246 block

vvs

I made one post
Would like to see some more thoughts on the 246 block on Spy vs Spy, when warden says do bhop is doing the 246 cheating or not? Does he have to specify if it is allowed or not? Curious what you all think about this. Some clarification for it would be nice.

Me personally I don’t think its cheating I don’t know anyone who can land 246.

Last edited:
What exactly is your question? Bc bhop and LJ are different things. also 246 is possible and you do bhop it to make it. Are you asking if it should be allowed?

Would like to see some more thoughts on the 246 block on Spy vs Spy, when warden says do bhop is doing the 246 cheating or not? Does he have to specify if it is allowed or not? Curious what you all think about this. Some clarification for it would be nice.

Me personally I don’t think it’s cheating I don’t know anyone who can land 246.
Going to the winners area without completing is cheating. The “246” sign is only to tell people how long of a jump it is

What exactly is your question? Bc bhop and LJ are different things. also 246 is possible and you do bhop it to make it. Are you asking if it should be allowed?
Im asking when we pursue bhop if 246 is considerd cheating going into the winners area, and no u can’t bhop 246

Going to the winners area without completing is cheating. The “246” sign is only to tell people how long of a jump it is
okay thank you for the clarification, can warden allow it then? Or no since it is cheating it is just a harder way 2 win the game

Me personally I don’t think its cheating I don’t know anyone who can land 246.
hi vvs vvs , after talking with THE jb manger and THE jb advisor, Warden can explicitly allow it and its not permitted by default since the LJ isnt technically bhop. This is different from other maps, for example, clouds, where warden can't allow using the teleport triggers to cheat, because on spy, the 246 was marked there for warden to give the option for t's to use it. So as long as warden is clear about using the jump as an alternate path, instead of doing bhop normally, that is okay.

hi vvs vvs , after talking with THE jb manger and THE jb advisor, Warden can explicitly allow it and its not permitted by default since the LJ isnt technically bhop. This is different from other maps, for example, clouds, where warden can't allow using the teleport triggers to cheat, because on spy, the 246 was marked there for warden to give the option for t's to use it. So as long as warden is clear about using the jump as an alternate path, instead of doing bhop normally, that is okay.
Wow okay thank you zach! Thanks for clarifying it.

nice resolution to hide hack noob kid
121d9679cb1032d9b2e0177b0d6d2376.jpg

Latest posts

Back