Baefy

Ayy lmaoo
=(eGO)=
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO

Short description of the bug
JB S4S LR

Detailed description of the bug
During the shot for shot LR the T can knife the CT without it aborting the LR but the CT cannot knife the T otherwise it strips the CT of everything and cancels the LR entirely.

Some people such as bestbear enjoy doing S4S LR's without any rules, meaning you can heal OR knife.

Bestbear also stated its especially a thing on VIP, so I don't know if it is server wide or only a few maps this happens on

EDIT/UPDATE: On one of the lego maps, when the T knifes it aborts the LR and strips him rather than the CT.

Last edited:
I’d say skill issue but I’m a CT main. Hence I will say this is only a skill issue if it happens with baefy

What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO

Short description of the bug
JB S4S LR

Detailed description of the bug
During the shot for shot LR the T can knife the CT without it aborting the LR but the CT cannot knife the T otherwise it strips the CT of everything and cancels the LR entirely.

Some people such as bestbear enjoy doing S4S LR's without any rules, meaning you can heal OR knife.

Bestbear also stated its especially a thing on VIP, so I don't know if it is server wide or only a few maps this happens on
necessary because a lot of dumb CTs delay the LR and if they have first bullet theres no other way to end their lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back