CS Jailbreak Time to skedaddle

Destroyer..

Rookie
=(eG)=
I don’t know if any of you know me or not? and if you do weather or not you like me or if I’m just a big mouth Brit that spends copious amounts of time on jb? But that doesn’t really matter, what matters is I had fun!!! I had fun playing with all of you, every single person that I’ve seen come and go.

But if you do consider me a friend (which I hope is most of you guys) then I’d like to say thank you, thank you for playing with me, thank you for showing me cool things, thank you for sharing a good time with me and helping me develop what little skills I had or have xD.

What matters is I made good memories with good people having a blast on this horrid game and if I had a chance I would do it again and I wouldn’t hesitate or change a single thing so thank you all for everything that you’ve done to help or hinder it’s doesn’t matter because I’ve got nothing but love for you all. Peace.

removed
removed
#cancer ontop
#nothing but love

Last edited:
Seen you a few times on the server man, reading that almost made me tear up though. Goodluck with whatever your next journey in life will be <3

wiz khalifa long day GIF

I don’t know if any of you know me or not? and if you do weather or not you like me or if I’m just a big mouth Brit that spends copious amounts of time on jb? But that doesn’t really matter, what matters is I had fun!!! I had fun playing with all of you, every single person that I’ve seen come and go.

But if you do consider me a friend (which I hope is most of you guys) then I’d like to say thank you, thank you for playing with me, thank you for showing me cool things, thank you for sharing a good time with me and helping me develop what little skills I had or have xD.

What matters is I made good memories with good people having a blast on this horrid game and if I had a chance I would do it again and I wouldn’t hesitate or change a single thing so thank you all for everything that you’ve done to help or hinder it’s doesn’t matter because I’ve got nothing but love for you all. Peace.

removed
removed

#cancer ontop
#nothing but love
Peace Destroyer to ur Greek Freind 🇬🇷Flake🇬🇷

SALUTE BROTHA🫡🫡🫡

removed
removed

#cancer ontop
#nothing but love
nope hell no your not leaving!!!!!!!!!!! NOO

Latest posts

Back