pride......

chief

Famous
i have been in eGO for about 4 months now and what ive seen and heard from this clan has been a amazing. Like how our council works hard to keep the clan as a whole happy and how the members of the clan will give their money to keep the clan alive. But 1 thing i have noticed from the people in this clan is a sense of pride from all the divisions specifically the TF2 division and dod division. This is y i made this thread is to talk about how great the CSS division is we have quality people but the one thing that i challenge the more experienced eGOs and even eGs to help set the example for the clans new recruits to not only be civilized in our servers with respect and back up the admins but to instill the sense of pride i have and im sure many of you have in this clan. The new Es dont seem to care about this clan we as the senior members of the CSS division need to embrace these new members and give them the same experience we had when the council and advisors were more closely working with eGOs to make this division the best it can be so come on people GET PUMPED THIS IS eGO.

to me eGO's been a great experience even for the short time ive been apart of it. i think you see alot of ppl joining every week which is a sign of how good the division is. also the e's are on at all times of night which i think is cool (i was playing with guys till 3 the other night).

Latest posts

Back