Whats Going on Where is Everyone?

Okay so most people know i play, and i PLAY A LOT ha ha but lately i have been missing my friends and fellow higher ups suck as Dragon and frantic^. Now i know all of you new members are like," Oh hey its Panther (Thinking he is amazing)(LAWL)." But i miss my fellow eGO players because when you are in a room that is jammed packed with e's you are leaving me with all the peer pressure of being a role model and its hard with out my FRIENDS (not saying that e's aren't my friends) there I want you guys back!!!! But hey i guess i can look at the bright side i have had fun playing with crimson, but he doesn't talk because, well no mic. So i guess i make a new friends list (sad day) i guess i start plying with google and learn his first name because you others left me out to dry. Ha ha and plus when ever i say GG and laugh dragon, i feel like an jerk because you and quanie are the only ones who would laugh with me, o and i can't forget to mention all the late nights in the CAL server were we killed each other 150 times and lagged the server. And drang no one has called me or told me "You are so stupid panther, I HATE YOU." and I'm actually starting to think I'm smart ha ha i know it's crazy!!!! So what ever or whenever you decide to come back try and remember me I'm PANTHER your friend!!!!!

READ THIS IF U ARE AN E IMPORTANT!!!
On a second note this is going out to all the new e's first off welcome to eGO i hope you like it so far!!! When you are playing with me don't feel shy to say hi I NEED LOVE TOO I DON'T BIGHT I'M MORE OF A HOUSE CAT NOT A PANTHER (RAWR!!!!) BUT STILL FEAR ME! Okay and now to the serious part

IF YOU NEED HELP IN THE DUST SERVER
  • Message me in steam because if I'm in game i cant rele hear you over a full 44 slot server
  • If I'm not on your friends list add me
  • If you have a question ask me through steam
  • DON'T ALL TALK IN THE MIC AT ONCE WITH YOUR PROBLEMS ONE AT A TIME
  • try and use admin chat if you type it which is @@ because i read that more than the chat chit (YEAH THAT'S RIGHT CHAT CHIT THEY ARE JUST WORDS THEY DON CONTROL ME)

Other than that have fun and feel free to contact me with your problem's eGO related and no game related!!! if you need PC help message me if you just need advice message me I'm a good listener/reader ha ha and i will do my best to help you:)

I STILL LOVE ALL THE PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN GONE JUST GET BACK TO ME IM HAVING WITHDRAWALS

Last edited by a moderator:
LIES! lol.. i do have a mic.. but i don't bother cause people keep going YOUR MIC IS TOO LOW.. and with the large amount of ruckus i don't really need the mic unless i really have to use it.. i'm on VENT a lot more.. Though i enjoy having a quiet time of gaming.. But if you msg me through admin chat or steam friends.. i'll answer you backk.. lol also.. last week i disappeared because i was out of town.. Gone to the beach with friends.. lol.. yes.. i'm a dark brown cookie now...

I pm'ed you for help 3 months ago .... you still didn't kick the mic spammer, he's still here :p.

What's the point of this thread? It's in eG private anyways -_-

And I'm on vacation... so I can't really help much, since my MAC can't handle CSS. Life > eGO, and I bet a lot of people are gone on vacation.

panther i know you were missing me as well........ ;) but thats ok cus im back from vacation

oh and you need to start using periods btw ;)

Latest posts

Back