Binds are back!!!

Deathscythe

EGO Addict
bindsareback-1.png

That's right we've decided to allow you to use binds to tell people to watch their language instead of seeing people just type "language"(<---because that makes no sense)

So go in console and bind a button to say "Please watch your language while playing on our server, Thank you!"

I am not saying that you have to use binds. What I am saying is that I am really getting pissed off at people just saying "Language" I honestly will from now on just kick anyone who says "Language". If you happen to be kicked by me by saying "Language". I'll direct you to this thread because I know not many people have read it and it might seem unfair that I kicked you.

Last edited:
I type faster than the people looking for the bind button anyways... as munch knows :p.

I just hope we dont have 129 million warnings for each person, ie :

Random Pub: ZOMGBBQWTF [censor]
Player 2: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Player 3: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Player 4: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Admin 1: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Random Pub 2: lnguage....

Oh well, it really is much better than LANGUAGE... which could be interpreted as many a things.

bind "f3" "say @Please watch the language on our server, thank you" :D

I just hope we dont have 129 million warnings for each person, ie :

Random Pub: ZOMGBBQWTF [censor]
Player 2: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Player 3: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Player 4: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Admin 1: Please watch the language on our server, thank you.
Random Pub 2: lnguage....

would you rather have the idea getting spread or just people saying language. Our idea of bringing this back is now that if you used this bind you now warn everyone in the server not just that one person. By everyone being warned they are put on the second warning.

I say go ahead and add the @ sign incase you are dead even though you might have some others still alive I think we had less punks when they saw 10 different members have this popup

Latest posts

Back