Final step of joining does not exist.

FireHazard772

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
I'm not in PSC, but if I recall correctly from when I was, the PSC forum and the Application section were all under one sub-forum, which is currently missing.

It use to be where the Feedback forum currently is.

---

Also, with the Join button on the eGO Home/Main page (www.edge-gamers.com) - the 4 links under 'Application to Join' lead to this error message:

vBulletin Message
Error, this form does not exist.

I'm assuming at-least part of this is intentional though due to the whole process it takes to post an app or approve a member (page-redirects, auto-tag, etc)

Thought I'd mention it just in case.

(I also tested both of these with a test account I made sometime ago that doesn't have member status- same result there)

Last edited:
The PSC guys are already looking into this. There will be a new system and thats why you don't see the application forum. However, the links and stuff I think is being worked on or attention has been brought to Tech. :)

The PSC guys are already looking into this. There will be a new system and thats why you don't see the application forum. However, the links and stuff I think is being worked on or attention has been brought to Tech. :)

Tech disabled the forum because it will no longer be used. We are working on a replacement.
The links will be fixed.

I know that this just got updated and that there probably will be bugs, but I'm trying to finish the registration process and everything is fine except the final step. The Application to Join step seems to be broken. I click Source Games and it says it does not exist. I try others like Battlefield and Minecraft to make sure this isn't a bug specific to Source.

View attachment 16639 <-- This is what pops up for proof. (Sorry if it's small.)

How about those of us that applied but never received an answer before the forums underwent the upgrade? Do we need to re-apply?

Latest posts

Back