scaled.php

The Anti-Bailey Strikes BACK!

First Screenshot: Guess where I live?
The others: Extreme lag.

Last edited:

• Back: Emerald Oasis Resort - Pyro Gurl
  • Left: Spirit of MC cruise ship - Pyro Gurl, Mad Pistol, Zergspower
  • Renown cruise ship - Zergspower (Spirit renovation)​
  • Right: Spirit II cruise ship - Mad Pistol.

Just for reference, the Spirit II is nearly twice as tall, twice as wide, and over twice as long. The Spirit II is roughly 6 to 8 times the size of the original Spirit cruise ship.

The Spirit II is still under construction.

Last edited:
Just for reference, the Spirit II is nearly twice as tall, twice as wide, and over twice as long. The Spirit II is roughly 6 to 8 times the size of the original Spirit cruise ship.

The Spirit II is still under construction.

Before I prepare my response--creative mode, or survival?

Probably creative mode, the one on the left looks like it's built out of bedrock. Their old ship we imported into the eGO server was from their creative server too.

Those do look better though without all the iron blocks. Maybe it's texture pack that makes it look so good. :)

I play on 2 cpus, so heres 1 screenshot from the other.

Its a weird island made up of Grass, Sand, Cobble, Mycelium, and Gravel.
Theres also some dirt on it when I took the screenshot.

Before I prepare my response--creative mode, or survival?

Definitely Creative + World Edit.

There is a lot of World Edit wizardry at work for the Spirit 2.

Stack
flip
rotate
set
replace
hsphere
hcyl

For anyone that has used world edit, they will know those commands. They've all been used.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we started building the ship only 3 weeks ago. I've been crazy busy on it. Also, world edit makes the larger portions of the creation a breeze.

Last edited:
Definitely Creative + World Edit.

There is a lot of World Edit wizardry at work for the Spirit 2.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we started building the ship only 3 weeks ago. I've been crazy busy on it. Also, world edit makes the larger portions of the creation a breeze.

Ok, well call me when you wanna do it legit (Survival mode)--I'll help.

It does look good though.

Ok, well call me when you wanna do it legit (Survival mode)--I'll help.

It does look good though.

After the resources that has been sunk into this ship, between iron, pistons, obsidian, and redstone, the map would be wiped out of ores to use before you even got half way done with the project if this were a legit build.

The ship is roughly 580 blocks long, and 70 blocks wide, and the distance limit for the view in that picture is set to extreme, which is an impossibly long sight line in Minecraft. For someone with normal sight lines, you can't see from one end to the other.

It would never get finished if it were built in survival. You would need a year of heavy work with a team of extremely skilled and dedicated builders in order to do this for real.

After the resources that has been sunk into this ship, between iron, pistons, obsidian, and redstone, the map would be wiped out of ores to use before you even got half way done with the project if this were a legit build.

The ship is roughly 580 blocks long, and 70 blocks wide, and the distance limit for the view in that picture is set to extreme, which is an impossibly long sight line in Minecraft. For someone with normal sight lines, you can't see from one end to the other.

It would never get finished if it were built in survival. You would need a year of heavy work with a team of extremely skilled and dedicated builders in order to do this for real.

Challenge accepted. Where does my team sign up?

Though how will you get the bedrock they used on parts of it? (BTW it would be awesome if they made a way to be able to get bedrock. Like a very hard to get/rare enchantment)

A build with CSS room 6 friends:

2011-10-19_120225-1.png

2011-10-19_120534-1.png

When the 1.0 release Came out, I built with the same guys, we built a base and defeated the dragon, teamwork was nessesary!
2011-11-21_042916.png

2011-11-22_022656.png

never enough chickens... XP!!!

2011-11-22_143327.png

Cable just being a goof

2012-01-31_044816.png

My loadsome of money! (lasted 2 seconds)

2012-02-02_042559.png

enough said:
2012-04-23_014930.png

This is still in the creative world: built by DigitalDJ, tank with c-whit,

2012-05-16_093359.png

2012-05-16_093427.png

2012-05-16_093512.png

2012-05-16_093530.png

2012-05-16_093536.png

2012-05-16_093554.png

Last edited:

Latest posts